Legacy at Crystal Lake is surrounded by countless restaurants and shopping areas, but you do not have to leave the apartment community to have a great time! Come feel what it is like to experience distinctive living and a place where you are proud to call home. As a Pegasus Residential community, it is our mission to create referral worthy customer service experiences consistently.
- Population in July 2009: 54,555.
- Population change since 2000: +19.1%
- Population density: 2208 people per square mile
- Males: 25,991
- Females: 28,564
- Estimated median household income in 2009: $42,880
Restaurants near Legacy at Crystal Lake in Port Orange, FL
Explore all that is available within walking distance or a short ride away!
- Aunt Catfish on the River http://auntcatfishontheriver.com/
- Monterey Grill http://montereygrill.net/
- Booth’s Bowery http://www.boothsbowery.com/
- Bob Evans http://www.bobevans.com/Default.aspx
- Racing’s North Turn http://racingsnorthturn.com/
- Raku Sushi http://rakusushibar.com/default.aspx
- Port Orange Steakhouse http://www.portorangesteakhouse.com/
Shopping near Legacy at Crystal Lake in Port Orange, FL
Many of the Port Orange area’s best shopping malls and entertainment venues are within 30 minutes from Legacy at Crystal Lake.
- Volusia Mall http://www.volusiamall.net/shop/volusia.nsf/index
- Caribbean Trading Company http://www.thecaribbeantradingco.com/
Schools near Legacy at Crystal Lake in Port Orange, FL
- Turie T. Small Elementary http://blackboard.volusia.k12.fl.us/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab_tab_group_id=_12_1
- Silver Sands Middle http://blackboard.volusia.k12.fl.us/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab_tab_group_id=_12_1
- Atlantic High http://blackboard.volusia.k12.fl.us/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab_tab_group_id=_12_1